Legal Services for Overseas

OUR LAW FIRM provides Special Legal Services to Overseas Pakistanis, Foreign Nationals and Companies695

Our services include but no limited to:

Civil Litigation in Lower Court, High Courts and Supreme Court

Criminal Litigation, Defense and Prosecution

Succession Certificates, Stay Orders

Recovery of Money, Bad Debts, Loans and Mesne Profits

General and Special Power of Attorney

Dissolution of Marriages, Divorce and Khula
International Divorces
Registration of Marriages and Divorces

Drafting of Divorce Agreements
Divorce Effectiveness Certificate
Court Marriage in Pakistan
On Line Marriage in Pakistan

Settlement of Matrimonial IssuesFather Holding Daughter's Hand
Drafting of Family Settlements
Recovery of  Abducted Children
Child Custody and Visitation
Guardianship of Minors Children
Adoption of Children
Legitimacy of Children

Sale, Purchase and Transfer of Property
Legal Management of Property Matters
Recovery of Possession of Properties
Protection of Intellectual Property
Dealing with Cyber-Crimes
Passport and Immigration Offences

Business Set-Up in PakistanBusiness Law
Registration of Company and Partnership
Legal Management of Business

Import and Export Matters

Excise and Customs Matters

Rent Matters of Properties
Drafting of Legal Documents
Translation of Documents
Research about Pakistani Laws
Legal Advice and Opinion about Pakistani Laws

190 comments on “Legal Services for Overseas

  1. Hi, I want to evict my rentee, The rental agreement expired 2 years back, what are my options for eviction


  2. Asalam o alikum

    Sir – I had a power of attorney made to me for my fathers assets in Pakistan. I am in the UK. I went to Pakistan and got the power of attorney from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad. I need to use it again to sell property but the power of attorney was made a year ago – is it still valid – all I have is the stamped document from the ministry of Foreign Affairs – how long is it valid for;



    • as per my understanding before use, you have to get register the said power of attorney in the office of the concerned sub-registrar where the property situated


  3. Sir i want to marry a woman she was christian but now muslim she is in a country of central america and i am in pakistan and can we do our nikkah online and this nikkah will be acceptable and for this online nikkah is it necessary to fill the documents ,as she said that when you come here then we do further procedure according to our country law to register this nikkah


    • yes after certain legal formalities, this on-line or proxy marriage is legal and can be registered in Pakistan


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s