Legal Consultation

Our Law Firm provides Free Initial Legal Consultation regarding695

Civil, Criminal, Constitutional, Family and Special Laws of Pakistan.

Scroll down the page and enter your question

and check the box Notify me follow-up comments via email”

ZAMAN VARDAG Law Associates
A Pakistani Law Firm

Office: 2nd Floor, Saingal Apartments,
Opposite : Family Hospital, Babar Restaurant Street,
4, Mozang Road, Lahore, Pakistan

(Please call at-least 2 hour before your visit)

Contact Through:

Mobile #:     0333 4241182  0300 4490883 ( 03.00 pm to 07.00 pm Pak time)
Ph Off #:     042 3723 2335 ( 03.00 pm to 07.00 pm Pak time)
Skype:         zaman-khan786
WhatsApp:  0333 424 1182


3,059 comments on “Legal Consultation

  1. As salam o alaikum
    Sir my issue is somewhat difficult. Actually i bought a car suzuki mehran yellow cab scheme in July 2017 from my office person named Farooq which was leased from Punjab bank. Car was leased on the name of another person named Jindu now living in Saudi Arabia. Farooq was responsible to pay all the installments. He has paid all the installments of 60 months and i have proof of all receipts. Now all installments are clear and car is still registered on bank name but bank is not issuing clearance certificate or NOC because they say documented owner Jindu must come personally to bank to receive the NOC otherwise no chance. Now what should i do to get NOC. Please guide me to a short and easy to follow procedure.
    Please be informed that requesting Jindu to send power of attorney is very difficult for him as he is less educated and cannot understand the process of sending power of attorney.
    Thanks a lot


    • as per my understand you have to file a case in civil court by arraying Farooq, Jindo and RTA as defendant and get a transfer order from court


  2. My husband sent me divorce paper writing the word divorce 3 times thru email in 2011 he is not a pakistani citizen.i approached him several times to sent me legal.papers but he never sent them.he actually sent me divorce paper in his i want legal divorce paper asap.any short way of getting divorce.


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s