Contact Us

OUR Law Firm provides legal services  in Pakistan. We represent our clients before Judicial Authorities, Tribunals, Lower Courts, Higher Courts and Supreme Court of Pakistan. We also provide online legal consultancy and drafting and registration of documents on affordable charges.695

ZAMAN VARDAG Law Associates
A Pakistani Law Firm

Office: 2nd Floor, Saingal Apartments,
Babar Restaurant Street,
Opposite : Family Hospital,
4 Mozang Road, Lahore, Pakistan

(Please call at-least 2 hour before your visit)

Contact Through:

Mobile #:     0333 424 1182 ( 03pm to 07pm Pak time)Contact Us
Ph Off #:      042 3723 2335 ( 03pm to 07pm Pak time)
Skype:          zaman-khan786
WhatsApp:  0333 424 1182


Related articles

709 comments on “Contact Us

  1. Sir mere bhai na muja General power of attorny bheja tha 4 saal pehle lakin us time hum ko zaroorat nhi thi lakin ab hum na court mei use karna hai tu us ko forighn office ab confirm nhi kar raha tu es ka bare mei ap bataein ka hum ko new chahye ya porna kuch kam aa sakta .


  2. dear sir,
    is it possible in Pakistan to change date of birth in birth certificate. my date of birth in birth certificate is 12 January 1992 but my birth date in all educational document, certificate, CNIC, passport, driving license is 11 January 1992. what should I do I am going to apply abroad for higher studies and it is in their criteria to upload birth certificate. would you please guide me in this matter.


  3. Dear Sir,
    I applied from abroad for my child age 3 years old NICOP card. When we received card, it stated on the card: Issued Vide Section 9(5) of Nadra ordinance VIII of 2000.
    It does not say anything like this line on any other family members card. What does this mean in simple english? Thanks.


    • because he is minor and under 18 year of age for more details you may read the relevant section 9 (5)of National Database and Registration Authority Ordinance, 2000

      9. Registration of citizens.— (1) Every citizen in or out of Pakistan who has attained the age of eighteen years shall get himself and a parent or guardian of every citizen who has not attained that age shall, not later than one month after the birth of such citizen, get such citizen registered in accordance with the provisions of (his Ordinance:
      Provided that the Authority may, on case-to-case basis, extend the period for registration of a citizen who has not attained the age of eighteen years:
      Provided further that all such citizens who stand validly registered under any law immediately before the commencement of this Ordinance shall be deemed to have been registered under this Ordinance and their registration shall, subject to sections 17, 18 and 30 remain valid till the expiry of two years from the commencement of this Ordinance, or such time as may be notified by the Federal Government, or till such time as such citizen is registered afresh as hereinafter provided, whichever is earlier.
      (2) At any time before the expiry of two years from the date of commencement of this Ordinance or such period as may be notified under the second proviso to subsection (1), all citizens registered under the National Registration Act, 1973 (LVI of 1973), the parents or guardians of such citizens, in case of those who have not attained the age of eighteen years, shall get themselves or them, as applicable registered afresh under sub­section (I):
      Provided that any such citizen as aforesaid who is registered on the basis of his having applied or opted as provided in the second proviso to sub­section (3) shall be deemed to have been registered.
      (3) An application for registration shall be made in such form and to such person or forum as the Authority may, by regulations prescribe;
      Provided that any application competently and validly made pursuant to subsection (2) of section 4 of the National Registration Act, 1973 (LVI of 1973), and pending immediately before the commencement of this Ordinance shall be deemed to have been made under this Ordinance.
      (4) Any person having competently and validly applied or opted for obtaining a computerized identity card by means of, a National Data Form shall be deemed to have applied under this.
      (5) The Authority may issue to a citizen who has not attained the age of eighteen years but is registered under subsection (1), such certificate of registration in such form and manner and containing such information relating to such registered citizen as may be prescribed.
      (6) A certificate issued under subsection (5) shall be admissible in evidence for the purpose of proving the identity of, and other information or particulars contained in such certificate relating to, a citizen to whom such certificate relates.


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s