Legal Consultation

Relating to Family, Civil, Criminal and Constitutional Laws in Pakistan
Scroll down the page and enter your question.
Check the box “Notify me of new comments via email”695 
We will reply your Question

ZAMAN VARDAG Law Associates     
A Pakistani Law Firm

Office: 2nd Floor, Saingal Apartments, Opposite: Family Hospital, near Babar Restaurant Street, 4 Mozang Road, Lahore, Pakistan

(Please call at-least 2 hour before your visit)

Contact Through:

Mobile #:    0333 424 1182 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
Ph Off #:     042 3723 2335 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
WhatsApp:  0333 424 1182   Skype: zaman-khan786



3,215 comments on “Legal Consultation

  1. What is the procedure of new registration of child of 2 months. Our Secretary of union council Jatta Ismail Khel, Karak demanding a lot of paper work including like Affidavite of Rs. 200/- , application form duly attested and also pocket money for him. What should to do. Niaz


    • its all illegal on the part of Secretary Union Council,
      registration of new born baby is very easy, you can ask any local lawyer of KPK


  2. Assalam-o-Alaikum,
    Sir i divorced my wife because of her abnormality which was hidden from me at the time of Rishta and made false statements, in the Talaq Nama i attached cheque of Haq Mehr and also gave me 7 days time period to collect her dowry items, but after ten days wait i called her uncle (he is taking care of her fully) to collect the Dowry items but he misbehaved and said that she needs naan nufqa (i really don’t know about it) then they will receive the dowry items, they r also threatening me that they will go to court. We r middle class and respectable family. Sir i need your suggestion in this situation, should i go to court first or need to wait for them? note: i already contacted you few days ago on phone before making talaq nama and it was made under your guidance. me from Karachi. Thanks


  3. Sir kindly guide me . i have married with iraqi national in Pakistan through power of attorney she send me and i did court registrar marriage and also got nadra marriage certificate. Now what documents i should send her so she can come to pakistan.


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s