Legal Consultation

Relating to Family, Civil, Criminal and Constitutional Laws in Pakistan
Scroll down the page and enter your question.
Check the box “Notify me of new comments via email”695 
We will reply your Question

ZAMAN VARDAG Law Associates     
A Pakistani Law Firm

Office: 2nd Floor, Saingal Apartments, Opposite: Family Hospital, near Babar Restaurant Street, 4 Mozang Road, Lahore, Pakistan

(Please call at-least 2 hour before your visit)

Contact Through:

Mobile #:    0333 424 1182 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
Ph Off #:     042 3723 2335 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
WhatsApp:  0333 424 1182   Skype: zaman-khan786



3,215 comments on “Legal Consultation

  1. Respected Sir !!!
    Assalam-o-Alaikum ..

    Hope you are doing well.

    Sir, 2 days ago, I came to know that there are Public Prosecutor in every court and they can defend the one who can’t afford the lawyer fee..I just want to confirm that are they reliable? As many says that they are then on opposite party side and can harm you..Kindly guide..


  2. my husband did not take his responsibility he dont want to give me any maintenance im here with my parents from 8 months even he said i will not give you divorce plz help me sir what should i do i dont want divorce or khula


  3. My brother has son of 6 years old his wife take divorce intentionally and now she restrained the child in her father’s house. what should i do? can i file custody or what should i do


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s