Legal Consultation

Relating to Family, Civil, Criminal and Constitutional Laws in Pakistan
Scroll down the page and enter your question.
Check the box “Notify me of new comments via email”695 
We will reply your Question

ZAMAN VARDAG Law Associates     
A Pakistani Law Firm

Office: 2nd Floor, Saingal Apartments, Opposite: Family Hospital, near Babar Restaurant Street, 4 Mozang Road, Lahore, Pakistan

(Please call at-least 2 hour before your visit)

Contact Through:

Mobile #:    0333 424 1182 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
Ph Off #:     042 3723 2335 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
WhatsApp:  0333 424 1182   Skype: zaman-khan786



3,213 comments on “Legal Consultation

    • it depends on the facts of every case.
      the court decides the custody matters keeping in view the welfare of the minors.


  1. What is the legal way to take khulla / divorce applied by women and steps of legal case on husband for money looted and beaten several time .
    women and husband both are in different cities , where to file case ?
    Kindly guide


    • the woman can take khula from the family court of the city where she is residing right now.
      in the same case she can claim any valuables taken by her husband


  2. i have a power of attorney from April 2016 which was sent from the uk and verified at the Pakistani embassy in islamabad –> i need to register this now at the local registrar to sell a property –> is there a time limit –> do i need to make a new power of attorney


    • such power of attorney must have presented before the concerned sub-registrar within 4 months after its arrival in Pakistan


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s