Legal Consultation

Relating to Family, Civil, Criminal and Constitutional Laws in Pakistan
Scroll down the page and enter your question.
Check the box “Notify me of new comments via email”695 
We will reply your Question

ZAMAN VARDAG Law Associates     
A Pakistani Law Firm

Office: 2nd Floor, Saingal Apartments, Opposite: Family Hospital, near Babar Restaurant Street, 4 Mozang Road, Lahore, Pakistan

(Please call at-least 2 hour before your visit)

Contact Through:

Mobile #:    0333 424 1182 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
Ph Off #:     042 3723 2335 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
WhatsApp:  0333 424 1182   Skype: zaman-khan786



3,213 comments on “Legal Consultation

  1. There is a simple decree for possession of plot in our favor about more than 20 years old and its execution has been denied by the court being time barred what remedy i have to enforce this decree. Please advice my


  2. Sir,
    I bought zari land few months back but along the road in front face of my land there are nalkas installed by villagers for many years. Problem is that all waste water goes to my land. Problem is that previous owner didn’t care but I have an issue and I have asked many time to remove their nalkas but to no avail.

    Do I have any legal remedy?


    • If the waist water is damaging your property you can take legal action for the removal of those hand pumps


  3. My mother gave me Special Power of Attorney for Residential plot sale but now she passed away so please confirm is Power of Attorney still valid for plot sale and Can I sale her plot with the help of Power of Attorney?.

    Residential plot in lahore


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s