Legal Consultation

Relating to Family, Civil, Criminal and Constitutional Laws in Pakistan
Scroll down the page and enter your question.
Check the box “Notify me of new comments via email”695 
We will reply your Question

ZAMAN VARDAG Law Associates     
A Pakistani Law Firm

Office: 2nd Floor, Saingal Apartments, Opposite: Family Hospital, near Babar Restaurant Street, 4 Mozang Road, Lahore, Pakistan

(Please call at-least 2 hour before your visit)

Contact Through:

Mobile #:    0333 424 1182 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
Ph Off #:     042 3723 2335 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
WhatsApp:  0333 424 1182   Skype: zaman-khan786



3,213 comments on “Legal Consultation

  1. Some one had made changes in column no 15 of my nikah nama in the page which is in union council.
    He has wrote “nahin” while column no 15 was left blank at the time of nikah.
    My page (pert dulha), column no 15 is blank.
    Even hand writing doen not match the other writings in nikah nama.
    I went to anti corruption against nikah khwan and secretory union council. Anti corruption has decided that there is no forgery in nikah nama column no 15.
    What shoud i do now.


  2. Hello, I’m Portuguese and I intend to marry a Pakistani man this year. We are both Christians and wanted to know the process of registering a marriage and what roles I needed for this marriage. However I also want to obtain information to transcribe this marriage to my country. I hope to get your help. thank you in advance.


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s