Legal Consultation

Relating to Family, Civil, Criminal and Constitutional Laws in Pakistan
Scroll down the page and enter your question.
Check the box “Notify me of new comments via email”695 
We will reply your Question

ZAMAN VARDAG Law Associates     
A Pakistani Law Firm

Office: 2nd Floor, Saingal Apartments, Opposite: Family Hospital, near Babar Restaurant Street, 4 Mozang Road, Lahore, Pakistan

(Please call at-least 2 hour before your visit)

Contact Through:

Mobile #:    0333 424 1182 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
Ph Off #:     042 3723 2335 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
WhatsApp:  0333 424 1182   Skype: zaman-khan786



3,213 comments on “Legal Consultation

  1. Aoa tell me k talaq ka notice union council m nahi aya aur gr aa gya ha Jo 9 November ki date ka ha ek e notice mje wo 25 december ko mila jis m 3 talaqen hn lekn 24 December ko mere husband ne 2nd marriage kr li ha mje July se koi khrcha nahi dya aur ab m us k khelaf kia kr skti hu rabia


    • as per my understanding still union council did not issue a divorce certificate in you case.
      you can file a maintenance and other claims against your husband.
      under Muslim Family laws ordinance, you can also file a complaint against your husband who married with a second lady without the divorce in the 1st marriage


  2. AoA sir agr talaq notice k 90 days pory hony se pehly husband 2nd marriage kr ly toh us k against kia action lea ja skta ha ?


      you can file a complaint to the local magistrate under section 6(5) of the
      Muslim Family Laws Ordinance 1961
      Section 6 (5) of the Muslim Family Laws Ordinance 1961 Provides:
      (5) Any man who contracts another marriage without the permission of the Arbitration Council shall,
      (a) pay immediately the entire amount of the dower whether prompt or deferred, due to the existing wife or wives, which amount, if not so paid, shall be recoverable as arrears of land revenue; and
      (b) on conviction upon complaint be punishable with the simple imprisonment which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to Rs.5000/-, or with both.


  3. We have land in pakistan and the government wants to purchase the land to make a jungle there is a total of 500 acres next to government jungle land. The government want to purchase 500 acres from all the owners
    We do not want to give the land and want to keep it can the government force us to sell
    The zameen that we own is zarri and agricultural which is nairi
    The zarri zameen rate is 10 lakh per acre and the government is trying to give us 5 lakh per acre
    What can we do as we have spent alot of money on our lands and we do not wish to sell it
    Can the government force us to sell it to them as next to our zameen there is a jungle or do we have a choice of not selling it to them
    Please could you give us some information on what we can do


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s