..::Legal Management of Properties in Pakistan

Overseas Pakistanis having any legal issue of management of their properties in Pakistan can contact our law firm. We will provide full legal service for  management of their properties in Pakistan.

Our legal services will include but not limited to:

Sale, Purchase and Transfer of Properties

Recovery of Possession of Properties

Renting out properties and collection of rent

Pursuing property  litigation in Pakistan

Overseas Pakistanis all over the world face lot of legal issues regarding the management of their properties in Pakistan. They contact our law firm for management of their legal issues. Our law firm provides them full legal services for resolving their legal issues. Contact for further information. #OverseasPakistanis #LegalServices #PropertyManagement

A British National of Pakistani origin Mr. Talib Hussain had property dispute in Rabwah  Pakistan. His land was illegally occupied by his co-sharers in Pakistan. His co-sharer were not giving his due share in the property and profits. He appointed our law firm as Special Attorney and now we filed a suit for partition and mesene profits, which is pending in the civil court of Lalian, Chiniot. We are conducting these cases which are likely to be decided in near future.

Mr. Kashif Raees from UK had some legal problems to transfer of property in Pakistan. The revenue authorities were creating some unnecessary hurdles in the transfer of land. He contacted and instructed our law firm for legal action. Our law-firm advised him for filing a Writ Petition in High Court for getting a direction to Revenue Authorities for a smooth transfer of the land strictly in accordance with law.

An overseas Pakistani Tayyab Hussain who used to work in UAE, USA and Canada purchased a plot of 10 Marlas in Overseas Workers Co-operative Housing Society Limited, Lahore Pakistan. He paid the full payment of the plot but unable to get the demarcation and possession of plot along with its title documents from the society. Now he contacted our law firm for the recovery of the said plot. Our law firm initiated the legal action and there is very likelihood of his success in the recovery of the said plot.


46 comments on “..::Legal Management of Properties in Pakistan

  1. My father got a home through Irrevocable General Power of Attorney and Registered with Sub registrar in 2004 and then in 2009 he transferred the 50 percent share of the flat to his son who is USA citizen and resided therin wheres his other son (me) was already living in the same flat with his family. since then my elder brother in USA has not returned back and now on mutual understanding of my father and mine that to be transferred this flat in my name. so how do i do it , do i have to get transfered the rest 50% of the share in flat in my name first and then make irrevocable general power of attorney in my name on behalf of my brother and send it to him to USA to get it signed, then what do i do.


    • you are right, the 50% property has been transferred on the name of your brother, he will send you the General Power of Attorney to get transfer of this property on your name


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s