A woman of Pakistani origin Sobia Khan living is Austria had matrimonial dispute with her husband, who is living in Ireland. The husband deserted her first wife. The woman in Austria engaged our law-firm for legal remedies. We filed family suits for recovery of maintenance and dowry articles from her husband in Pakistan. The court issued notice to the husband for appearance in court. She also plans to take legal action against her husband in Ireland. The husband entered his appearance in court through lawyer and the case is fixed for written statements. The plaintiff herself visited Pakistan and also personally appeared in family court and recorded her statements.
Mr. Suhel Ahmed from Assam India got married on-line with a Pakistani woman and the marriage was registered in Pakistan. Now due to some reasons his wife in Pakistan filed a suit for dissolution of marriage in a family court in Pakistan. Mr. Suhel Ahmed contacted and instructed our law firm to contest the matter and bring reconciliation in this matrimonial litigation in court. On the instruction of overseas client we entered appearance in the case but the other party did not appear in court and the case was dismissed due to non-prosecution.
- International Family Litigation in Pakistan (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- Notice of Divorce – Reconciliation between spouces in the Pakistan Mission abroad (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- Legal Management of Property in Pakistan (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- Civil Marriages of Foreigners in Pakistan (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- ..::Marriages by Foreigners in Pakistan (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- ..::Overseas Pakistani…Recovery of his land (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- How to get into COURT MARRIAGE in Pakistan? (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)