..::Marriages by Foreigners in Pakistan

A  foreigner woman from Greece got married at Lahore with a Pakistani man. Our law firm prepared the legal documentation, registered their marriage and get attested their marriage documents from Foreign Office, Pakistan.


61 comments on “..::Marriages by Foreigners in Pakistan

  1. Hi, I want marriage with Japanese in Pakistan,but I m already married,I can’t divorce ,but my girlfriend know all about me,I want migrate after marriage ,so you can give me any solution,thanks .


  2. I’m a Pakistani and my Girlfriend want to come to Pakistan and get married in Pakistan is it easy for her to make marriage documents and come to Pakistan and marry me and get stay permit… I’m very tensed please help me…


  3. How do I get a divorce cert from a husband I married in Pakistan? We divorced in America and he married another in Pakistan right away. Tell me please how to get that paper of divorce from there.


    • you must provide your divorce papers in the concerned union council in Pakistan and get a divorce certificate.


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s