Family and Matrimonial Dispute in Pakistan

A woman of Pakistani origin woman living in Austria had matrimonial dispute with her husband, who is living in Ireland. The husband first deserted her and subsequently get into second marriage. Now the woman in Austria engaged our law-firm for legal remedies. She filed a suit for recovery of maintenance and dowry articles etc against her husband in Pakistan. The court issued notice to the husband for appearance in court. She also plans to take legal action against her husband in Ireland.


8 comments on “Family and Matrimonial Dispute in Pakistan

Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s