..::Legal Advice in Pakistan

Legal Advice

About Pakistani Laws and Procedures

We provide Fee Initial Legal Consultation

Advocate, Supreme Court of Pakistan 


Contact through:

Email: zamankhanvardag@gmail.com

Cell#:  0092 333 424 1182    (3.00 pm to 7.00 pm Pak Time)

Skype:   zaman-khan786


2 comments on “..::Legal Advice in Pakistan

  1. Respected sir,
    with due respect it is stated that i have been working in korea for last eight years.one of pakistani name s k who became illegal in korea i gave him Rs 85000 for ticket and shopping in korea. He said he gave my money back in pakistan but now he refused to gave my money back.i do not know where to lodge FIR against him in FIA or Police.kindly guide me where i can sue him.
    Best Regards


    • you can lodge FIR against the person to the local police
      and you can also sue him at civil side for the recovery of that amount


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s