Khula is an Islamic right of Muslim wife. She can take khula from her husband on many grounds. Some of these grounds are discussed in the section 2 of West Pakistan dissolution of Marriages Act, 1939.Moreover there is no right of appeal, right of review, right of revision and writ that lies once khula is granted by the court.
The procedure of khula is very simple in pakistan. The wife has to file a plaint in the family court demanding khula. She has to leave haq mehr when she applies for that. Khula is usually granted in 4-6 months in Pakistan when it proceeds ex-parte and in other circumstances it also do not take much time.
- Egyptian lawmaker Proposes to limit women’s right to divorce (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Talaq (divorce ) – Wife residing aboard, Servince of notice on wife (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- International Family Litigation in Pakistan (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- Talaq (divorce ) – Wife residing aboard (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- ..::Dissolution of Marriage Procedure and Laws in Pakistan (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- Notice of Divorce – Reconciliation between spouces in the Pakistan Mission abroad (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- How to get into COURT MARRIAGE in Pakistan? (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- ..::Pre Arrest Bail Procedure in Pakistan (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)