Documents required for Court Marriage.
- Male and female must provide the copies of their CNIC, “B” Form or Educational Certificates as a proof of their age and other particulars).
- Affidavit of female regarding her Free Will, Matrimonial Status and age (Affidavit must attest by justice of Peace, Special Magistrate or Oath Commissioner).
- Affidavit of male regarding his Matrimonial Status (Affidavit must attest by justice of Peace, Special Magistrate or Oath Commissioner).
- Permission of 2nd marriage: In case of 2nd marriage the male has to provide the documents for permission of second marriage.
- Photos of Female and Male: 6 Passports size photos of both male and female will be required to be affixed on documents.
- 2 Witnesses of marriage having CNIC or Passports for verification of their particulars.
- A divorced male and female must provide the Copy of the Divorce Certificate issued by the union council.
- If anyone is widow or widower they must provide Death Certificate of deceased partner.
- Muslim Marriage (muslimmatrimonialshaadi.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Wedding (muslimmatrimonialshaadi.wordpress.com)
- How to Do Court Marriage in Pakistan (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- International Family Litigation in Pakistan (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)
- Civil Marriages of Foreigners in Pakistan (pakistanilaws.wordpress.com)