::Property and Real Estate Law and Practice in Pakistan

Property & Real Estate Law

We are involved in providing services and assistance to our valued clients in buying and selling of both movable and immovable properties & real estate in Pakistan. We also provide our services to facilitate the required permissions, etc. for setting up various industries, factories, commercial complexes, industrial and residential estates, etc. across Pakistan.

We offer a broad spectrum of services in property & real estate in Pakistan including following:

Investigate & verify title documents of the property

Investigate & verify mutation in favor of the vendor

Obtain a fresh copy of Fard (فرد) from relevant sub-registrar

Obtain a certified copy of Aks-Shajra (map)

Obtain a certified copy of Tatima/Supplementary Map of the property

Demarcation details

Drafting of the documents

Registration of conveyance deed

Transfer of title

Entries in relevant government record

Obtain a NOC, if necessary

Verification of the Power of Attorney of the vendor, if any

Verification of other documents e.g lease deeds, mortgage deeds, gift deeds etc., if any

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any property or real-estate related legal services in Pakistan.


21 comments on “::Property and Real Estate Law and Practice in Pakistan

  1. Sir i want buy plot in ahsan gaden ahsan grend city scheem 33 near new sabzi mandi .sir i ask to u this project legal or not there builder name mustehkam builder and devolper


  2. My father expired about 9years ago and my mother was living in this flat located in Karachi gulistan e jauhar as i am the only son how can this flat transfer in my name as i am living out of Karachi and i have come to know that the nephew of my mother are trying by any means to get this flat
    I need to get full details and advise how to get this property in my name as the property is in my fathers name.


    • you are the only male son of your father.
      you and your mother (if she alive) are entitled to inherit the total property left by your father.
      your mothers nephew may prepare some forged titled documents but those would be forged titled documents and liable to be cancelled


  3. AOA
    sir may i call you to share my problem with you if yes then please send me your contact number thanks


    • My Contact No.
      From Overseas: 0092 333 424 1182 ( 03pm to 09pm Pak time)
      From Pakistan: 0333 424 1182 ( 03pm to 09pm Pak time)


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s