Legal Consultation

Relating to Family, Civil, Criminal and Constitutional Laws in Pakistan
Scroll down the page and enter your question.
Check the box “Notify me of new comments via email”695 
We will reply your Question

ZAMAN VARDAG Law Associates     
A Pakistani Law Firm

Office: 2nd Floor, Saingal Apartments, Opposite: Family Hospital, near Babar Restaurant Street, 4 Mozang Road, Lahore, Pakistan

(Please call at-least 2 hour before your visit)

Contact Through:

Mobile #:    0333 424 1182 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
Ph Off #:     042 3723 2335 ( 03pm to 06pm Pak time)
WhatsApp:  0333 424 1182   Skype: zaman-khan786



3,213 comments on “Legal Consultation

  1. Asalmulikum sir,
    I want to some help.
    Mary abu ne ksi py ihtak izat ka dawa kya tha.
    Mary abu 6 mahiny phly foot ho gy..
    Ab woh dawa chal sakta hy k ne.
    Sir is bary mai boht worry ho.
    Ap mjhy koi rasta dikhay.
    Hm ny case py kafi money spend ki hy.


  2. how can Pakistani law allow my father to sell my house in dha while I am abroad, without my signature, consent or permission?


    • No one can sell the property of overseas Pakistani in Pakistan without his registered General Power of Attorney


      • But my house has already been sold by my father without my registered General Power of Attorney. Is there a loophole in the law that allowed him to do that?


Enter your Question here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s